By helping her clients communicate effectively, Cynthia Williams supports scholars, researchers, evaluators, and policy analysts as they contribute to research and empower communities.
- More than 15 years of experience in nonprofit communications and academic writing
- Client list includes research and program evaluation firms, nonprofits, and publishers of scholarly and literary journals
- Expert knowledge of AP, APA, and CMOS style manuals
- Research associate background, which includes drafting evaluation reports from quantitative and qualitative data
- Member of the Editorial Freelancers Association
View Cynthia’s resume.
View the subject areas Cynthia has edited.
Contact info@StyleSheetsEditorial.com for a customized quote.